Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

The bedroom fire was caused from a match thrown into a trash can !

We all love candles but they are something we should be extra careful with them. According to NFPA (the National Fire Protection Association) only 3% of fires a... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Santa Barbara mitigated this Lompoc kitchen fire.

SERVPRO of Santa Barbara was called out to a kitchen fire in Lompoc that was caused by a garbage disposal unit under the sink. SERVPRO arrived and preformed an ... READ MORE

Carport fire careened and repaired

SERVPRO was called by the property manager to make this carport fire "Like it never even happened." At Solvang apartment complex mid morning an older vehicle pa... READ MORE

Smoke damage clean up restoration in Santa Barbara

This beautiful historic home had smoke and soot damage through out. SERVPRO packed out and cleaned all of the salvageable contents. The contents were carefully... READ MORE

Kitchen fire in Buellton

This fire was stopped short of major destruction and injury or death because this Buellton family was awoken by the smoke detectors. The were able safely evacua... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Santa Barbara Home Restored

Fire damage to this Santa Barbara home was extensive. The staircase and hallway in the before photo show thick soot and smoke damage. Any fire is a homeowner’s ... READ MORE